Events & Webinars
February 1, 2018. 12-12:30pm ET
Webinar on the Farmers Market Legal ToolkitLegal resources, best practice recommendations, and stories from other farmers markets.
Thank you to all who joined us on Thursday, February 1st from 12-12:30pm ET for a webinar overview of the Toolkit!
To watch the recorded webinar, click here.
This webinar explains how to find resources to address some common questions, such as:
- What’s the best business structure for my market?
- What are the requirements of being a 501(c)(3) nonprofit?
- What are the legal implications of becoming a SNAP retailer?
- What are my market’s legal responsibilities for outstanding SNAP tokens?
- Someone was injured at my market. What am I liable for?